sumber/credit to : v@ummi
gambar : cikepel ^_^
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour *
- 3/4 cup Hershey's Cocoa powder * (you can use other brand!) - i used Vouchelle brand
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder *
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda * (* - sifted together)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- Heat oven to 350 F or 180 C.
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Add eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla. Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Stir in boiling water (Batter will be thin).
- Pour into two 9" round pan or one 13"x9" pan greased and floured pans.
- Bake 30-35 minutes. Cool 10 minutes, Remove from pans to wire rack. Cool completely.